Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sean and Melissa's Wedding - Casa Del Mar Santa Monica

I was so honored when Melissa and Sean asked me to photograph their wedding day. I have known Melissa since high-school and it was such an amazing day to document filled with tons of love and dancing! They said their vows at St. Timothy Church in West LA and then celebrated the rest of the evening at the beautiful Casa Del Mar Hotel in Santa Monica, and the boys had some fun getting ready at the Viceroy Hotel. Thank you again and I can't believe we are so grown up! You can see more images on the highlight slideshow here




Thanks to Stephanie at SDK Photo for these great groom shots!


























3 comments:

tish said...

Oh my gosh Jenna - so beautiful! Thank you to you and Stephanie for doing such an amazing job. xo tish

Kathy said...

The pictures are gorgeous! You captured the love! I will keep your info for whenever mine get married :) Kathy - one of the 'Boa' girls

Doug said...

I love the creativity for the groomsmen shots.