Monday, March 8, 2010

Another Singapore Pre-Bridal Shoot - Samuel and Lucinda

I had the pleasure of shooting again with Yu Hsin of TinyDot Photography for Samuel and Lucinda's pre-bridal photos. We explored some more of Singapore that I have not seen yet - The Marina Barrage, some cute shophouses in Chinatown and the airport that airforce one flies into! It was a fun, HOT day capturing the two of them! I loved all of Lucinda's dress choices for the shoot, they were so bright and colorful and they photographed great. The balloons as a prop was a fun touch too. Thanks Yu Hsin, Lucinda and Samuel for letting me come along!












Samuel taking off in Singapore!














This vespa was just sitting there...calling to be photographed! What a lucky prop to find!


























I can never get my couples to lie down - good job Yu Hsin!


No comments: